How comfortable would you feel submitting to an exciting, beneficial procedure that boasts a 95% to 98% success rate and is able to last your lifetime?
If you’re among the millions of Americans who’ve suffered from tooth loss, here’s a treatment option you don’t want to ignore!
“Cliff’s Notes” on Dental Implants
For years, the only treatment options for people with missing teeth were bridges and dentures—a plausible solution but with serious limitations.
But now you can cheer out loud for a new spotlight stealer that’s filled the void like no other: dental implants. Dr. Alex McMillan is Burke’s expert dentist when it comes to placing and restoring dental implants with his many years of experience. The advantages are many:
What Dental Implants Do for You
- Improved Appearance. These implants look and feel like natural teeth and since they’re designed to fuse with bone, they are yours for life.
- Uninhibited Speech. Mumbling and slurred speech is sometimes a by-product of ill-fitting dentures. Skip that embarrassment with secured dental implants.
- Comfort! Assimilated into the natural infrastructure of your body, implants are unlike removable dentures that need constant adjustments or adhesives and cause inconvenience.
- Eat Easily. Since they function just like regular teeth, dental implants mean you can eat your favorite foods without the juggling act.
- Boost Confidence! Improve your self-esteem by looking your best with restorations that offer movie-star smiles.
- A Healthy Mouth. A bridge procedure requires chiseling adjacent teeth that will serve as supports. Dental implants don’t necessitate any such tampering, plus allow easy inter-dental access for brushing and flossing.
- Endurance. Due to their durability, properly cared for implants can truly last a lifetime!
Isn’t it time you put your best smile forward? Dr. McMillan is an expert Burke dentist, so your smile is in good hands. Talk to us today to learn if dental implants are right for you.