At one time, there were very few options for replacing missing and damaged teeth. Bridges and dentures while good options in their time, had definite drawbacks and didn’t provide the real solution that people were looking for.
A reliable, permanent solution that looked and functioned like natural teeth was still needed. Implant retained teeth is that solution!
Why Choose Implant Retained Teeth?
- Nothing looks, feels or functions more like your natural teeth.
- No loose or slipping dentures causing embarrassment or sore spots.
- Eat and talk in comfort and with full function again.
- Improved oral health.
- Self-esteem – you’ll love your smile again.
- Solve your dental problems once and for all!
We have a solution for all of your dental implants needs whether you need a single tooth, multiple teeth or full arch option. And many can be accomplished in one, comfortable visit!
“We are not a fast-paced, high pressure practice. We encourage open discussion with our patients and will take the time necessary to answer all of our questions. You healthcare decisions are ultimately yours, and we are here to support those decisions.”
– Dr. Alex McMillan IV
McMillan Sedation Dentistry changes lives on a daily basis. We can change yours!