How awesome would it be if you could take a nap, wake up, and your procrastinated “to-do” list—painting the fence, tackling taxes, cleaning the garage, losing those last few stubborn pounds—was completed! If life were that easy, you’d be relaxing with a whole lot more siestas!
Achieving Your Dream Smile
While this idea may seem nothing short of a genie-in-a-bottle fantasy, it can become an actual reality when it comes to attaining your dream-smile. How? By means of a safe, convenient procedure called sedation dentistry.
Oral conscious sedation is that simple: you arrive at our dental office and receive a light level of oral conscious sedation or even receive the deepest level of general anesthesia, we have something for everyone.
Say goodbye to undue stress, anxiety, and that overwhelming sensation you have spent an eternity at the dentist!
While you nap, our professional team will fulfill needed dental work in what will seem like a brief moment of time for you. Upon waking, you’ll be thrilled to discover that the smile you’ve only dared dream about has become a reality you’ll enjoy each and every day.
Is Sedation Dentistry for Me?
Sedation dentistry is an excellent solution for patients who:
- Put off getting necessary dental work done because of an overwhelming fear of going to the dentist.
- Are anxious about the possible pain and discomfort involved with an extensive dental procedure.
- Require multiple dental procedures performed (multiple fillings/root canals, implants, etc).
- Have a sensitive gag reflex and have difficulties keeping their mouth open for extended periods of time.
- Dread needles, or the sounds and smells associated with dental procedures.
Whether you require a basic teeth cleaning or multiple procedures involving extensive dental work, sedation dentistry is an effective option that helps patients stay relaxed and comfortable. Don’t let dental fears hinder your health and smile potential a moment longer!
Contact Dr. McMillan, your Alexandria dentist, today to learn more and achieve that dream smile you’ve always wanted. Just sit back, relax, and take a nap while we take care of the rest.