When it comes to dental implants, they are a worthy investment, curing the gaps in your smile and restoring your day-to-day functions. All the more reason you need to take the time and research for a dentist who can deliver the results you’re looking for.
What do you look for in an implant dentist in Burke? The prestigious Crown Council dedicated an article answer that same question.
“When choosing a dental implant dentist it is important to find out their level of training and experience with implant dentistry.” –Crown Council website
When looking for a skilled dentist for implants, Crown Council recommends you consider the following questions:
- How long has the dentist been working with dental implants?
- How much training has the dentist had in implant dentistry?
- How many other patients have been treated by this dentist?
- Does the dentist have “before” and “after” photos?
- What are the dentist’s ratings and reviews on this procedure? Are they high?
Look no further than Dr. Alex McMillan
Dental implants are the gold standard for tooth replacements, and Dr. McMillan has years of experience placing and restoring dental implants. With his expertise, he has made treatment very predictable and extremely successful, exceeding patients’ expectations.
“My dental disease was so advanced that I needed to have all my teeth extracted and replaced with dental implants. That was two years ago, and I couldn’t be more pleased with my decision.”—Patient of Dr. McMillan