Genetics rarely provide people with a natural, dazzling smile on their own. Thankfully, regardless of what you dislike about your smile, your premier dentist in Alexandria has the solution. With high-tech procedures and years of experience, Dr. McMillan can dramatically upgrade smiles, making up for where genetics fall short. Consider just 5 popular, effective solutions offered by us here at McMillan & Associates:
1. Invisalign—A highly effective, discreet form of straightening teeth. Virtually invisible, plastic aligner trays are simply slipped over teeth, and they can achieve straightening results in as little as 6 months.
2. Dental Implants—The superior solution for addressing teeth that are badly damaged or missing all together. Implants restore youthfulness to a smile and the ability to chew foods easily, and promote clear, understandable speech.
3. Teeth Whitening—An economical choice that can dramatically take years off the look of a smile. In-office treatments can brighten teeth by multiple shades in as little as an hour.
4. Porcelain Veneers—Wafer thin shells that are most commonly placed on the upper, front teeth. Veneers are a great solution to resolve issues with teeth that are cracked, chipped, discolored, oddly shaped or that have gaps between them.
5. Gum Contouring—Sometimes the problem with a smile has nothing to do with the teeth. Gummy smiles or uneven gum lines can be resolved utilizing the precision of lasers. The procedure is quick, virtually pain free and provides an ideal, symmetrical frame for a picture-perfect smile.
Genetics doesn’t have to have the only and final say on the appearance of your grin. Contact your top-of-the-line dentist in Alexandria, and dramatically boost your smile and self-confidence today.