Invisalign® for Burke, VA
Your CLEAR alternative to metal braces.
What Is Invisalign®?
Gone are the days of traditional metal braces. With Invisalign®, you can comfortably straighten your teeth without anyone noticing. How?
Invisalign® consists of a series of clear aligners that resemble teeth whitening trays. These aligners gradually move your teeth into their proper, straight positions.
The best part: The aligners are removable, allowing you to eat, drink, brush, and floss as you normally would.
Straightening your teeth has never been easier or more stress-free. Here is an overview of what you can expect with Invisalign® in Burke, VA:
- Consultation with Dr. McMillanDuring your consultation with Dr. Alex McMillan, you will discuss your smile goals and determine if Invisalign® is the right option for you. If so, Dr. McMillan will take a quick digital scan of your teeth. This scan will generate a treatment plan, create your aligners, and show you a preview of your expected end result.
- Wear Your Aligners Every DayYou will need to wear your clear aligners for at least 20 hours a day. You should only take them out to eat, drink, brush, and floss. You will change to a new set of aligners roughly every two weeks.
- Check ProgressSince your aligners don’t need frequent adjustments like braces, you will only need to visit Dr. McMillan for check-ups every six weeks or so.
- Show Off Your SmileOnce your treatment is complete, you will have a beautiful, straight smile to show off. For a final touch, you can brighten your smile with professional teeth whitening.
Invisalign® is the perfect option for adults and teenagers who want minimal impact on their lives, but a significant impact on their smile and confidence.
Why Our Patients Love Invisalign®
This is the first time a dentist sat down at my level and explained in detail what my options were. He was very patient and did not rush. My overall assessment is A+!
John, Actual Patient
Is Invisalign® Right for You?
Is Invisalign® Right for You?
There are eight important questions you should ask yourself to help determine if Invisalign® is the right choice for you.
You can find those questions and tons of valuable information about Invisalign® in our FREE eBook. Click the button below to download.
Frequently Asked Questions About Invisalign® in Burke, VA
- Am I a candidate for Invisalign®?The likely answer: Yes! Invisalign® treatment is used to straighten many bite and teeth issues, including overbites, underbites, crossbites, open bites, crowded teeth, and teeth with gaps. To find out if you are a candidate for Invisalign® in Burke, VA, schedule a consultation with us today!
- How much does Invisalign® cost?Typically, Invisalign® treatment costs the same as traditional metal braces. However, it can vary from patient to patient. To find out exactly how much Invisalign® will cost you, schedule a consultation with Dr. McMillan where he will be able to tell you your estimated costs.
- Do Invisalign® aligners hurt?Your Invisalign® aligners should not cause you any pain. You may experience some pressure or discomfort when you change to your new aligner. That feeling should go away within a few days. If you are ever uncomfortable, please feel free to call us so we can help: 703-503-9490
- How long is Invisalign® treatment?On average, Invisalign® treatment time is only 12 to 18 months with ideal patient cooperation. This means you must wear your aligners for at least 20 hours a day, only taking them out to eat, drink, brush, and floss. To find out how long Invisalign® treatment would take you, contact us to schedule a consultation with Dr. McMillan.
- Which is better, Invisalign® or braces?Invisalign® may seem like the clear winner, but is it? Discover all the pros and cons of each treatment in our blog: CLICK HERE!
Take the Stress Out of Orthodontics with Invisalign®
Where do you call home? We see patients from Burke, Richmond, Alexandria, Fairfax, Chantilly, and Washington DC.