Love your smile AND love going to the dentist!
Learn More About Our Specialty Services at our Burke Dental Office
Does your smile ever embarrass you? Do you want the smile of your dreams? Trust your smile with Dr. McMillan who’s received extensive training and experience to transform your smile into a work of art. He’s driven to deliver results, allowing you to enjoy your favorite foods, speak with clarity, and smile confidently. All of this can be done under one roof, and not having to bounce around to several specialists.
Implant-supported prosthetic teeth, with permanent or removable options, are custom designed to replace missing teeth and return full functionality and beauty to your smile.
I needed a lot of dental work and was very anxious about the whole process. Dr. McMillan and his staff (assistants and front desk staff) made me feel at ease from the time I called to make the appointment, to the follow-up calls after the two surgeries. I have had no major issues. His staff follows up and has answered all questions promptly. I am so happy I found such a great dentist. He has been very honest about the process. He listens to concerns and has made sure I was comfortable through the first two procedures. I am referring anyone who needs a dentist to his office.
Patricia Z., Actual Patient
Questions About Our Speciality Services in Burke, VA
Get the answers below straight from McMillan Sedation Dentistry
- What is full mouth rehabilitation?Before you can get a beautiful smile, you have to make sure it’s functioning properly. Dr. McMillan, a cosmetic and restorative dentist in Burke, combines the science and art of dentistry to restore your smile’s beauty, function, and health. This includes using a combination of services based on your needs. This could include:
- Porcelain Veneers
- Crowns & Bridges
- Dental Implants
Dr. McMillan and his friendly team will personally work with you to ensure your treatment plan is customized to your personality and facial characteristics. The possibilities are endless.
- What kind of dental implants do you offer?We offer many implant solutions for your smile needs.
- Implant-retained Dentures: Do you have slipping and sliding dentures? Dr. McMillan can secure them by placing titanium posts within your jawbone and securely placing your dentures on those posts. The result? A beautiful, stable smile!
- Teeth In a Day – Want to replace your teeth in just one day? With today’s technology, it’s possible! Dr. McMillan uses state-of-the-art materials to ensure you can start smiling sooner than later.
- Cone Beam CT Guided Implants – Does surgery make you nervous? Dr. McMillan uses the Cone Beam CT scan to analyze, place, and place implants with surgical precision. This makes results more predictable and less surprises.
- I'm nervous about dental treatment. Can sedation dentistry help?Yes, it can! Your dental appointments will become a dream – literally! Dr. McMillan is certified to administer IV Sedation, allowing him to be more flexible in completing more dentistry while you’re asleep. In fact, you’ll forget your dental treatment, and wake up with a beautiful, new smile.